Do-It-Yourself! Erect your own metal building in 4 easy steps!
1. Pour a simple floating foundation
All the necessary materials can be found at your local building supply store.
2. Construct the arches
Simply bolt the metal Arch sections together on the ground. All the 5/16 hexagon head bolts, nuts, and no-leak nylon washers you need are supplied by Crown International Steel Buildings Systems® The last nine inches of each Arch panel are flat. This means the sections fit tightly when bolted together, and because the bolts sit on a flat surface, not a corrugated one, you get a super-tight seal with no leaks.
3. Raise the arches
In most instances raising the Arches requires no special tools or equipment. Just pull the Arches up one after the other; most models require only rope and a little labor!
4. Install the endwalls and doors
Nothing could be easier! Factory colored endwalls are available as an option to match your taste in decor, fit in with existing structures, and achieve the great look you want and expect in a metal building from Crown Steel Buildings®"
Call today for our steel building specials: 1-800-457-2206
For details and pricing information Click here
With Crown Steel Buildings® you get all this and more!
- World's most durable pre-engineered building designed to withstand the harshest weather conditions on earth including heavy snow, hurricanes, tornadoes and even earthquakes
- 35 year perforation guarantee backed by U.S. steel mills
- 40 year warranty on the paint
- Maximum usable space for minimum financial investment
- Completely clear span with no beams or posts to get in the way
- Completely fire resistant
- No rotting wood
- Designed by the best engineering professionals in the U.S.
- Remarkably affordable
- Voted superior to similar style buildings
- Made from the highest quality, heaviest-gauge commercial U.S. steel available
- Simple bolt-together construction
- Easily expanded to any length
- Completely maintenance free
- Fire resistant
- Computer aided design and manufacturing
- Every building custom made to customer specifications
- Friendly and highly skilled customer service personnel
- Manufactured exclusively in the United States
- Highly versatile, perfect for virtually any commercial, industrial, or consumer application
- Metal Horse Barns
- Steel Metal Pole Buildings & Pole Barns
- Steel Grain & Crop Storage Buildings
- Home Workshops
- Storage Buildings for Heavy Equipment
- All Steel Metal Buildings for Industry & Manufacturing
- Retail Stores
- Steel Warehouses
- Metal Buildings for Auto Body & Repair Shops
- Steel Buildings for the Trucking Industry
- Airplane Hangars
Crown Steel Buildings® offer high sidewall clearance, and an unbeatable unobstructed clear span of 100% usable space. And, they are remarkably affordable.
Crown Steel Buildings® new A-Series all steel metal building features a 4:12 roof pitch ideal for steel garages and workshops in high-snow load areas. Available up to 40' wide with unlimited lengths.
P-Series metal buildings are perfec for a backyard one- or two- car garage, workshop, or equipment storage, and can be customized to match your home's decor. The P-series pitched roof with straight sides gives high sidewall clearance. Available in sizes from 14' to 30' wide with unlimited lengths.
S-Series metal buildings are great for warehouses, distribution centers, storage sheds and more. The S-series boasts high side-wall clearance, with a rounded roof and straight sides, for maximum vertical storage and maximum usable floor space. Available in sizes from 16' to 50' wide with unlimited lengths.
The classic - Q-Series steel Arch buildings are perfect for a great many applications: grain and livestock storage, workshops, boat, automobile and truck storage, retail outlets, and distribution centers, even as airplane hangars. Having no poles, beams, or obstructions, Q-series steel Arch buildings are available in sizes from 20' to 100' wide and unlimited lengths.